1. The first CNC engraving machine manufacturer in China
2. The first one to use TYPE3 in China
3. The only wholly foreign-owned enterprise in this field in China
1. The first self-developed engraving control system in China: Woodpecker control system
2. The first enterprise to use Italian main spindle motor in China
1. The first Chinese engraving machine supplier that adopts brushless AC motor for main spindle
2. The first Chinese engraver used in making building models
The first one to use floating main spindle motor in China
The first Chinese manufacturer of large-sized high-power 3D engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1200×1000mm
The first large-sized engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1200×1200mm in China
The first large-sized engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1200×1600mm in China
1. The first one that adopts serve motor and servo drive in this industry in China
2. The first large-sized engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1200×2400mm in China
The first shoe mold engraving machine in China
The first hair accessory engraving machine in China
1. The first Chinese engraving machine whose control system works without PC: DSP control system
2. The first Chinese engraving machine that realizes break-point memory function
3. The first engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1300×1800mm in China
4. The first engraving machine with maximum stroke of 1300×2500mm in China
1. The first Chinese provider of CNC key cutting machine
2. The first Chinese CNC machine that realizes oblique cutting
The first double main spindle double cutting sequence engraving machine used in wood sculpture
Our new factory was built up in Kunshan city, Jiangsu province, China.
The new factory in Kunshan was put into use, and our Chinese agents attended a meeting held there.
We took plasma cutting machine to the China International Industry Fair for the first time, and our machine drew a lot of attention.
Our CNC cutting machine with polished effect was officially put into production, and the wireless MPG (manual pulse generator) showed up in several exhibitions.